The only reasonable response to the Commission's Report is to
- Name and prosecute the individuals for crimes against humanity and crimes against children
- Confiscate the land and holdings of all the congregations named in the report
- Advocate an immediate referendum to remove all references to the Catholic Church from our Constitution and public life
- Sell the assets of the Church and pay compensation to the survivors
- Refurbish Artane or Letterfrack to was it was in 1950 and have it as a permanent reminder of what was done by the Church and what was ignored by the State.
The catholic church should have no special place in this state.
Citizen and voter