Sep 11, 2009

Considering positions

I love that "to consider hir positions" means "resign" again. It's really the 80s again.
Mr Cowen said there were no circumstances in which he would consider his position, regardless of the outcome of the elections.

Having taken some time to consider my position, I have decided that the time is right for me to step out of international competition

After the latest revelations, and the underhand and secretive way in which moves by the leadership were conducted, I will have to consider my position," he added.

I would prefer to consider my position in that respect before I decide when it should be published.

I will consider my position with regard to a motion under Standing Order 29.

The are quite a few others that really should consider their positions!

No comments: