Dec 6, 2009

Murphy Report: will ANYONE resign over child abuse in Dublin archdiocese?

I have a new post up at GlobalComment

Matthew 25:40 Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Last week, the Report by Commission of Investigation into Catholic Archdiocese of Dublin was published. It sent shock waves through the country. Although there were warnings about the content before the publication, it was worse than anyone could imagine. I have previously written about the revelations of torture, violence and rape in the Ryan Report. The Murphy Report, as it is commonly called, is just as revealing. It details the sexual abuse and rape of children by 102 priests in the archdiocese of Dublin.

Continue reading here...

No comments: