April 24th 12 Noon events are now organised for Dublin (Merrion Sq), Cork (Patrick's St), Galway (Eyre Sq), Limerick (Bedford Row), Tralee (The Square), Athlone (St. Peter's Sq) & Waterford (The People's Park or John Roberts' Sq).
Pass it on. Don't brush this one off. Remember Fianna Fáil have brass necks. They are unshameable. A quick non-apology and back to business as usual. How many of them have committed firing offenses?
- Batt O'Keeffe called the Magdalen slave "employees"
- Brian Lenihan for getting the budget wrong and not reading the necessary documents; for nationalising Anglo Irish Bank to bail out FF grassroots members
- John O'Donaghue for his expenses
- Willie O Dea for lying under oath
- Mary O' Rourke for racism
- Mary Coughlan for the FÁS and Rody Molloy debacle
- Michael Woods for negotiating immunity for child rapists and torturers who were in the church
- Mary Harney for the health system
- Bertie Ahern for, amongst other things, the gas and oil deal with Shell
- Brian Cowen for continuing lack of leadership and allowing corrupt public servants to resign instead of firing them
- Dermot Ahern for amendments to the criminal justice law and the blasphemy law